Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinity

OF KOR'GALL

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeq1

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Character name:Xeq
Character race:Night elf
Character class AND SPEC:Combat rogue but I think that i will respec very soon to dagger build
Character level:80
Character professions:herb 450/alchemy 430
Character profile:

Something about yourself.
Your name:Dominik
Your age:19
Your location:Croatia
Your interests:Football,Basketball,tenis,guitar
Additional info:I am first year medicine college

Something about your motivation.
What is the main reason you play WoW?At start i started playng becaouse of my irl friends,but now I am pllayng it with my old friends from pre-tbc for fun
What is the main reason you want to join Divinity?I heard from my rl friend Zlocestideda who is in your guild that you are nice guild with good people that has good progress and doesn't raid hardcore.I want serious and active raiding
What was your previous guild en why did you leave it?I was usually in Croatian guilds becaouse of my friends,but they are usually falling apart so I am tired of new Croatian guilds,so i want some constant.
What do you expect from Divinity?Nice people and serious raiding
What times do you play on average?I usually play on evening,but when i have time i play during the day aswell

Knowledge of the game
What is the greatest weakness of your class?
What is the greatest strength of your class?I think my strenght is that I use energy instead of mana so i can't go oom during fight + i can disarm traps
Raiding experiance instances done ?I have done whole naxx,ulduar and totc(non heroic) In icc i killed first 4 bosses but not on this char.

Additional info
Tell us anything you want here, convince us about taking you in.

I am an oldschool wow player.I play wow 5 years but i had big pauses during my wow career Very Happy. In pre-tbc I played wow much more(it was better then bom bom ) and I was doing all major instances then like BWL,MC and AQ.When tbc came my guild broke up and I migrated to kor'gall because of my friend(zlocestideda).In tbc i was only in one guild called uskoci,becaouse most of my friends were there and i had fun there.When wotlk came most of guild members migrated to some other server becaouse kor'gall has low population and then i had a big pause of 1 year.I returned 6 months ago and played with cro guild pune tacke drva.I geared up with some totc gear and emblems,but then i had another break from wow because of hard exams on my college Smile I returned a week ago and I am trying to get to your guild becaouse of my friend and to get back to some serious proggresing in wow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zlocesti

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 pm

yeah xD You finally applied Razz:P I hope you will get in Very Happy
I just wanna add that he is a nice guy ready for new challenges Razz
Back to top Go down

Rogue application
Page 1 of 1