Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinity

OF KOR'GALL

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Apply of "the shaman"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sneakysh

Apply of "the shaman" Empty
PostSubject: Apply of "the shaman"   Apply of "the shaman" Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:56 pm

heeya guys,

i am sneakyshaman
i was already in this guild before with a other char/account;)
it was named Taskaimer ( hunter )
i quited because i where stop playing WoW
i did stop more then 6 months.

but couldn't help it to play again ^^

i hope that there is room for a old guildie?:$ Sad i know that GM hate to reinvite.. but i was the hunter that always was enchanted had enough potions and looked at the tactics before raid and all of the king of .... .

but here is the apply Wink

Application format
Character name: Sneakyshaman
Character race: Draenei
Character class AND SPEC: Resto / elemental
Character level: 80
Character professions: Leatherworking / Skinning LW = 448
Character profile:

Something about yourself.
Your name:Wessel van Meel
Your age: 20
Your location: Holland
Your interests: PC, Tennis, footbal, and socializing
Additional info: i am willing to do 110% my best and i will need it ofc, but just that you know:P

Something about your motivation.
What is the main reason you play WoW? To fill my time after work
What is the main reason you want to join Divinity? was already in Divinity and i liked the whole guild playing raids etc;)
What was your previous guild en why did you leave it? uhmm was a guild an ragnaros on hord.. i transferd my char to play with friends..
What do you expect from Divinity? to raid and defeat bosses like there where normal mobs..
What times do you play on average? 7 till 12

Knowledge of the game
What is the greatest weakness of your class? from elemental and resto.. close batlle in pvp..
What is the greatest strength of your class? The chain the got! Very Happy and hero!
Raiding experiance instances done ? because i am stopped with wow the new instance i didn't play.. but did icc10 now till boss 6
rest all done

Additional info
Tell us anything you want here, convince us about taking you

its all above the apply:)
Back to top Go down
Knoei

Knoei

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Apply of "the shaman"   Apply of "the shaman" Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:01 pm

dutch, decent gear, good player.....
accepted! zaila will give you a duty as resto or elemental Razz
welkom terug
Back to top Go down
Zaila

Zaila

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Apply of "the shaman"   Apply of "the shaman" Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm a little bit worried over your answers on greatest weekness and strenght of the Shaman class.

Greatest weakness, atleast as elemental is the low dps compared to other dps classes with the same gear level. Since we are a PvE guild, i dont care at all about PvP. Also a weakness (this is all my opinion) is the flexibility in raids, either we are singel target dps or pretty much single target healing exept with Chain heal.

Strenght is absolutely Heroism, but not chainlightning. I feel that (this is still my opinion) that chain lightning is worthless in single target dps, losing alot of damage when you could have used lightning bolt.

Also, why are you gemming full out on intellect? i'm not the best on Resto shaman, but from what i've heard and been reading, Haste is way more better to use!

Anyway, since Knoei already accepted you, Welcome! I will talk with Shakara later and see what we need most of Elemental Shaman and Resto shaman. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harini

PostSubject: Nice Class Leader...   Apply of "the shaman" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Srsly you play shaman and say chain lightning is useless? Its a less cast time and more damage than lightning bolt. Find new class leader haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply of "the shaman"   Apply of "the shaman" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply of "the shaman"
Page 1 of 1