Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinity

OF KOR'GALL

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Resto Druid Apply2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alwen

Resto Druid Apply2 Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid Apply2   Resto Druid Apply2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 am

Application format
Character name: Alwen
Character race: Night Elf
Character class AND SPEC: Druid - Resto
Character level: 80 level
Character professions: Mining - Skinning
Character profile:

Something about yourself.
Your name: Niko
Your age: 17 old
Your location: Finland
Your interests: Computer games
Additional info:

Something about your motivation.
What is the main reason you play WoW? Wow is a really good game and wow connecting my friends from close and far away. Enjoying game where u can progress and u can steel keep going up. Have played lots of "dota" you grind whole game and then u just start again. One good reason at playing WOW is you can get new gear and maximum level without have to start it again soon.
What is the main reason you want to join Divinity? Divinity's raid time is perfect for me, who goes weekly school and then come's home and start playing wow till night. And Divinity's players I have met are really friendly and nice persons.
What was your previous guild en why did you leave it? Have only been at friend "alt guild"
What do you expect from Divinity? Open spot for raids, new experience, progress and really much fun together.
What times do you play on average? school weeks : 17.00 - 24.00, holiday & weekend : whole day maybe.

Knowledge of the game
What is the greatest weakness of your class? Tanking druids can't block&parry. But ofc.. druids don't have a weakness.. druids are perfect class ( at least for me ) Razz
What is the greatest strength of your class? Druid's can be good at tank/dps/healer. Druids have innervate and rebirth. Their hot's are really useful.
Raiding experience instances done ? I have done zg,mc,aq,onyxia at first expansion
At second expansion I have raided hc:s, kara,gruuls,maly,tk mostly.
Here wotlk I have raided hc:s, totc, naxx 10/25, os 10/25,

Additional info
Tell us anything you want here, convince us about taking you in.

Guild seems to need active skilled resto druid and I think im right person.
Back to top Go down
Knoei

Knoei

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Resto Druid Apply2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Apply2   Resto Druid Apply2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:17 pm

you are a bit lacking in the gear department, but with a bit of heroic instancing that should be easily compensated.... and this is a good application, and that you're willing to remake it also says something.

I'll poke haflad around to check things out, gl mate!

Knoei,
Officer
Back to top Go down
Knoei

Knoei

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Resto Druid Apply2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Apply2   Resto Druid Apply2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 pm

side note:
get better relic and better enchants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Druid Apply2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Apply2   Resto Druid Apply2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Apply2
Page 1 of 1