Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinity

OF KOR'GALL

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Applying for Divinty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Applying

Applying for Divinty Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Divinty   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:39 pm

char name:Criticalz
Race:Human
Class/spec:paladin-Prot
level:80
Proffs:jc/bs
char url
....................i have just moved realms and don't think it has been updated..................

Name:Antony (Antz)
Interest: lets just say WoW (to many to list Razz)

Main reason to play WoW: to have fun raid and socialize
Main reason for joining Divinity:wanna get some good progression with raids and meant to be social Smile
Reason for leaving other guild:switched server due to not much progression and not to social
what do i expect from Divinty:social have a laugh n good progression in raids (hopefully to be put in a team eventurlly)
Avrage time i play:nearly all day (im addicted Razz)

greatness weakness of my class:in pve i don't see a weakness.....pvp everything Sad Razz
Greatness strenth of my class:TPS is insane + so much survivabiltty
EXP in raids:icc10 9/12, icc25(not really bothered with it uptil now, all others have cleared
Back to top Go down
shadam

shadam

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Divinty   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

ooooo from the UK thats a good start Smile

ill get someoneto take a look at you as i no nothin about pala's Smile
Back to top Go down
Applying

PostSubject: Reply   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:06 pm

ok ty Smile i don't mind telling ya about pala pve Razz we are OP tank and healers lol (i don't mind admitting it) Razz but ty will be much thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaila

Zaila

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Divinty   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:17 pm

That is a pretty thin and fucked application... No time at all invested in that one..
Back to top Go down
Applying

PostSubject: reply to 2nd comment   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:36 am

the reason i dint write much is due to it isnt about what i type it's about how i play if i can request anything i will request to not judge anyone untill they play im built on TPS(threat per sencond) no1 can out aggro me on single target unless i let, ty for you time to reply i hope i am accepted if not ty for reading my comments and submission ty again (hope to reply when im in guild)
Back to top Go down
Knoei

Knoei

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Divinty   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:41 pm

it's also how you know your character.... saying OP in healing is interesting, I'll remember that when we need AoE healing from a paladin
Back to top Go down
shadam

shadam

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Divinty   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm

hmmmm apply maybe very thin but he a very decent guys iv bin playing with him since he joined this realm and fairly decent tank also so my vote is to give him a try since a pala tank would be usefull Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaila

Zaila

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Divinty   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Just for future, remember that the application is the first chance you have to impress on a guild, poor applications usually gets denied instantly in many guilds Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Divinty   Applying for Divinty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Divinty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinity :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: