Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinity

OF KOR'GALL

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nytrous

UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Empty
PostSubject: UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:17 am

Character name:Nytrous
Character race:Draenei
Character class AND SPEC:Death Knight UH(MS)
Character level:80
Character professions:Alchemy/Herbs(will be giving up on Herbs soon, obviously)
Character profile:

Something about yourself.
Your name:Dennis
Your age:17
Your location:Romania
Your interests:Sports(including basketball and soccer), my gf, WoW
Additional info:I like going out with my friends and RL is always a priority of course.

Something about your motivation.

What is the main reason you play WoW?

-For fun and to feel good after achieving something after a lot of hard work, like downing the LK for instance.

What is the main reason you want to join Divinity?

I'm currently looking for an active raiding guild and after reading that you could use 2 dk dpses I thought I'd make an apply.

What was your previous guild en why did you leave it?

-Haven, I've left it because I was banned for no reason apparently from gameservers, the vent server they were sharing with other people, where they had a channel. In my opinion, not having your own Vent server for raiding means a fail, as lag can always strike on shared servers.

What do you expect from Divinity?

-Private Vent server
-Mature humor from its members
-Insane raiding fun

What times do you play on average?

I'm usually available from 19:30 to 23:00 server time.

Knowledge of the game
What is the greatest weakness of your class?

Lack of disarm against arms warrior.
Lack of bubble.
Lack of mana based self heals.
The fact that presence changes cost runes as well.
The fact that DK tanks can't wear shields.
And I could spend all night doing this.

What is the greatest strength of your class?

Diseases mostly, being one of the best DoTs in the game.
Many anti-caster spells, like MF, Strang, AMS, AMShell and so on.
Powerful hits.
Great AoE damage as UH, great single target damage as Frost. Althought UH MS with Blood SubS is yet to be the best single/multi target spec at the moment, Frost can provide more single target damage depending on reflexes mostly, like popping out burst abilities(based on a priority system of course) when certain buffs like Killing Machine are one. That's why I consider changing from UH to frost right now.

Raiding experience instances done ?

Joined WoW pretty late to be honest, in late TBC, but I have managed to do all TBC and pre-TBC raids on my main on Sylvanas. I should no longer call that crappy elemental shaman my main anymore though as I'm mostly focusing on my DK
On my previous Sylvanas guild, we started raiding ICC as soon as WoTLK went out, and in the first 2 months I've managed to lead my raid group in ICC10 till 6th boss. After that I had gave up playing Warcraft due to some RL problems which occured(exams, argues with gf and parents, etc.).
On my current character, on which I've started playing like 1 month and a half ago, I didn't go too often in ICC10 as I focused on having fun rather than gearing. (Fail I know ^^). I've done 4/4 ICC10/25 on my dk so far.

Additional info
****************************************************** cheers

I'd like to know:

-How you get higher in rank, because I've seen in the sticky post that the higher the rank, the better the loot, so I was wondering if the ranking system is based on raid attendance or just raw dps reports

-If there are any JCs in the guild

-If, considering my application is accepted, I can inv one of my alts

Other than that, nothing really.

Cheers,
Nytrous
Back to top Go down
paaske

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:18 am

based on raid attendence m8
Back to top Go down
Zaila

Zaila

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:49 pm

The ranking system is based on your attendence, and out loot system is based on rank, Raiders got prio over members -> Members got prio over new recruits. We got that system because it happends that people joins to get loot, when they got what they want, they leave for another guild Smile

Also, awsome application, the best i've seen for a looong time!
Back to top Go down
Zoogin

Zoogin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:49 pm

did you get banned from the vent serv with out any reason?
Back to top Go down
Nytrous

PostSubject: Yup   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Yes, apparently, I've only entered it once after an ICC10 and the next day: "You're on the banned list"
Back to top Go down
Zaila

Zaila

PostSubject: Re: UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:58 am

lol, that sucks :/
Back to top Go down
Zaila

Zaila

PostSubject: Re: UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 am

Back to top Go down
Nytrous

PostSubject: About the fcm thing   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am

I'm still waiting for a blue poster to see whether or not FCM will be available from Kor'Gall, as it's of very high importance for us, allies headed for PvP.
By the way, since I didn't get any positive reply could somebody close this topic please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply   UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UH MS/Blood Tanking OS DK apply
Page 1 of 1