Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinity

OF KOR'GALL

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Resto Shaman apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Failer,K

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Character name: FAILER
Character race: Draenei
Character class AND SPEC: Shaman,resto/ench
Character level:80
Character professions:Herbalisam and Alchemy
Character profile:
Something about yourself.
Well i am very nice with people always ready to help anybody,active in raiding nad soo on.

Your name:Karlo Kotrulja
Your age:16
Your location: Split, Croatia
Your interests:WoW and Basketball
Additional info:
Well i live with my family,a tragedy hit my familiy last week my grandmother died.

What is the main reason you play WoW?Haveinf fun and meeting new people.
What is the main reason you want to join Divinity?I want to get better gear then now and want to meet new people,and join a guild that is in progres.
What was your previous guild en why did you leave it Evenglow i left coz they are idiots not in game but like people they dont wanan help and ....
What do you expect from Divinity?Lots of funn and nice moments Very Happy
What times do you play on average? In week i play in the afternoon,on Saturdays and Sundays i can play all day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy...
Knowledge of the game:I know a lot about wow, and just going for loremaster Very Happy:D:D..
What is the greatest weakness of your class?I think its that i go OOM if i am not carefull.
What is the greatest strength of your class?Chain heal and riptide,plus totems and shields
Raiding experiance instances done ?Done TOTC 10725,IC only frist boss but know tacts for all...
Additional info:: Well i am rly great and know how to heal and i rly think that u wont make a misstake with me..
P.S. My prepaid went off but il buy new one on monday:

Thank u for apply::::.KARLO
Back to top Go down
shadam

shadam

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 pm

well ware you say you play in the afternoons are raiding times are 7:45 server time till 23:00 server time can u commit to those times???
Back to top Go down
failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 pm

yes i ment i play from 17.00 to ..... understand?
Back to top Go down
shadam

shadam

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 pm

a kk thats fair enuf then mate ill give blueloff a poke to come take a look at your appliction an get you an answer a.s.a.p :0)
Back to top Go down
failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:54 pm

OK ty for that. WIll i get answer in few min or tomorow so i know will i wait?
Back to top Go down
shadam

shadam

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 pm

well im not at my personal comp at the moment so i carnt log into wow an give him a poke so i would say tomorrow enless he comes online himself in the meantime
Back to top Go down
failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:01 am

WHat u say if my friend wisps him that u sad to see my apply? what is his char name?
Back to top Go down
shadam

shadam

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 am

ye thats fine /w bluloff and say shadam said look at the shammy apply's on the guild site that's if he is online Smile
Back to top Go down
failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 am

ok ty m8 again
Back to top Go down
failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:08 am

Frends sad that he isnt on-line doesnt matter il wait till tomorow.Do u have MSN so i can ask u some questions abaout guild coz here is slow??? Very Happy:D:D:
Back to top Go down
Zoogin

Zoogin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 am

eye, dont be tricked by shadam hes our evil warlock CL filld with curses and fire dmg!
Wink Gl on ur apply m8

-Zoogin
Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 am

I have played with you in a hc, biggest retard ?
but after 1-2 days u whisped me to an inv to voa 25man and u said ur friend played yesterday ?
what can I trust?
2nd, never let ur friend play on ur account, he fucks it up if you told me the truth.

Projan - Priest CL
Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 am

Pro tip, get rid of your insufficient enchants on Cloak, wrist, 1h, chest and change your boot enchant to + 15 stam and minor run.

love,

ex member
Back to top Go down
Failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 am

I never let noo one on my acc exepct my brother Very Happy that was him hehe he is a quite nub but i give him sometimes to play so yes that was my brother,yes i think i need to get a new cloack coz my gives hit ,so il get better Very Happy but my 1h is ok,coz i cant get better execpt in raid and i aint in guild Very Happy .So can an Shaman Officer tell me what to change and then il do it and if everything is allright i can have an invite.BTW,Projan I am not a nub i was ehaling ulduar my frend from tjpf got e a spot and every1 was sad i am great so yes that was my bro i tell him to go farm HC for badges for ench off-spec gear Very Happy...
Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 pm

I talked to him ingame and when he gets his enchants fixed he will get a trial

/accepted

/w me or a officer for invite

CL Blueloff
Back to top Go down
Failer.k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm

So i am accepted?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
shadam

shadam

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

yes for a trial /w CL or officer for an invite
Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 pm

okay failer Smile just let him never raid with us...

welcome to divinity Smile
Back to top Go down
Failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: sfanfsa   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Yea ofc tomorow or day after tomorow blue know the reson btw shadam u got MSN? gota to ask u a lot of things and u seam a nice guy doesnt matter if u are a lock!?!?! Razz
Back to top Go down
failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: sada   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 pm

TY projan dont worry i am great that was my bro hehehe i just make him to farm me badges coz i am lazy hahah + if he doesnt i kick his ass Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Failer,k

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: jsdja   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Can The Guild Master pls confirm my acc on this address? if that is posibble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman apply   Resto Shaman apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman apply
Page 1 of 1